Friday, October 29, 2010

shutter redo

My parents recently undated their kitchen. On their pantry they had bifold shutter doors. They got new doors to match their cabinets so I took their old shutter doors. I took the doors apart and came out with 4 long shutters. I painted all of them black then scruffed up the edges to give them a worn look. They turned out wonderful. This is one of them I put in our family room. The wreath I found in a box at my parents. I thought I would add a touch of color so the polk- a- dot green ribbon looks great on the black shutter. I will post the others soon.

I keep forgetting to take pictures of how my projects look before I redo them.
I am always excited about getting started on a new project. I will try to start doing better about taking the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment