Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crossroads in Life

I have always been one to believe everyone chooses the road they want to be on in life. I feel that I have created the road I am on today by making choices in my life that I felt was right for me. Don't get me wrong there have been lots of wrong turns and wrecks in my life. I have also made a few U-turns.
Sometimes you may feel your on that road all by yourself. (Thats called a road less traveled)Thought I would throw that in.
















I also feel there comes times in your life when you are at crossroads.
Wondering which way to go.
These crossroads can lead you in the right or wrong direction. Lots of times you may sit there at those crossroads waiting wondering which way to go. Then someone or something will pull you in the direction that you travel on to.
For instance, teenage years are hard years on kids. My son has hit those years and is facing crossroads in his life. He is starting to make decisions on is own. Some of the choices he makes in the next couple of years could impact him the rest of his life.



















Isn't he beautiful? This is one of my babies. Actually he is a big baby now.
( He gets so embarrassed when I say he's beautiful)




I can only hope and prayer he makes good choices.
I will definitely have my seatbelt on. Its going to be a bumpy ride.





Are you at a crossroad in your life? I hope you go in the right direction.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment