Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meet The King

I wanted to introduce you to the King. I know what you are thinking the King of Rock and Roll but our King looks a lot different from that.




This is who we think of when you say the King. Believe me he holds his name well. He thinks he is pretty tuff stuff. Not that we argue with this. Everyone knows King around our neck of the woods.












Let me tell you a few things about him. He bucks if he gets a rope under his tail. He pens his ears back if you try to pet him while he is eating. Also, he can open the stall door by himself.

He even comes right to you when you take his picture.










Also, he has done many things in his life. He has been a team roping horse for over 20 years. He has won money, ribbons, saddles, and numerous other things for people riding him.


But, my favorite thing that he does is let my youngest son ride him whenever he wants to. He will always hold a special spot in my heart because he takes care of my son when he rides him.










As they say there will never be another King. This holds true even in horses.

Hope your weekend has been a good one. Blessings and treasured memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment