Sunday, March 6, 2011

Surrounded by Green

This past week I have been surrounded by Green. I have had some customers wanting green wreaths. I have been making lots of green wreaths. Maybe it has something to do with the up coming holiday.






This is one of the wreaths I made for a friends aunt.























She lives in a area that is very wooded. She was wanting a wreath to go with the forest area to hang on her door.

























I love this brown material that I put for the bow. I think I may do some other things with this material.

























I made the wreath a more of a darker green than I usually work with. I think it looks so fluffy. Beautiful, Beautiful!
































I think the wreath turned out wonderful.

I know that it looks lovely on her door.

Wreaths cost $25.00

They come in lots of different colors.

If your interested in ordering a wreath. Barn Creations is now on Facebook. You can leave me a comment or send me a e-mail. I will get back to you as soon as possible.





I hope you have had a wonderful weekend!
May your heart be filled with joy, love, and happiness!




No comments:

Post a Comment