Friday, March 11, 2011

Random Picture Friday!!

Its Friday again!



Every Friday I post random pictures that I have took. I love that I get to show you different things that makes my life complete.






















This is my son calf roping at a rodeo. We are gearing up for Spring/Summer Youth rodeos in our area. I have to admit I like these series lots better. A couple reasons is: its warmer. Where as in the winter I have to sit with piles of blankets on me. Another reason its outside. We have been rodeoing all winter in a barn. It will feel so good to be at the rodeos out in the fresh air.





























I love old doors!
This is another door that I found in our barn. This one isn't in as good of shape as the other one that I showed you earlier in the week. I know this door has to be over 50 years old. I have some ideas of what I am going to do with it. Can't wait to see what it looks like under all the dirt.


























Isn't this wreath Beautiful!

I feel so blessed that my business is doing so well.

I have got to meet some wonderful people.


I hope Barn Creations keeps growing and growing.




























I mention in an earlier post about my aunt doing needlepoint for me when I was younger. This is one that she did for me when I was very young. I know this piece
is over 20 years old. Doesn't it still look Great! Very talented lady!
I forgot to mention that I bet my aunt never thought I would keep all her work. I am proud to get to decorate our walls with her work. It means alot!






I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
May your life bring you love and happiness!



No comments:

Post a Comment