Sunday, March 13, 2011

So Cute Name Signs!

I have been making name signs for awhile now. I make horzontial name signs and vertical name signs.


I have shown you several pictures of the horzontial name signs but I don't think I have shown you the vertical name signs. These are so cute! They look good beside your door or I have put the in the corners of my boys rooms.























This is one that I made for my son. I love the black and white. I make these out of thicker wood that I do my other signs. The reason for this is so they will stand up better when you prop them up.





























I sand the board, paint it, and sand it some more. I love the old look!






























This is one that I have made and put beside our door. This wood is very old. It came out of a old barn.




























The board was already red. That was the color of the barn. All I did was sand it and put some stain on it. Then I sanded it some more. It turned out really good.































I put this sign at the top of our stairs. When someone looks up our stairs they can see this sign.


I can do lots of different colors in these signs.



Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the rest of the day.
Many Happy thoughts from Barn Creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment