Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love Wedding Gifts!!

My signs that I make would make Wonderful wedding and baby gifts.

For the bride and groom- I put the last name and the year on the sign.

For the new arrival- I can put the babies first name and the year or the full date on the sign.




This is one of my signs that I made for a upcoming wedding shower.

















The bride wanted a chocolate sign with cream letters. I have to admit I was alittle worried about getting the right color of brown.





















This board is really old. It probably is almost a 100 years old. Thats what I love about it.























This sign turned out Wonderful!! I wish the bride and groom all the best. I hope they have many years of love and happiness.





Many Happy Thoughts from Barn Creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment