Monday, March 14, 2011

Cheering for the Home Team!

Over the weekend our boys school played for state basketball championship title. We have been following them all year. We went undfeated!! Yes, we did we the championship title too. You don't know how proud we are of those boys. This is our towns first ever state title.




People have been wondering if I do wreaths with school colors.

I wanted to show you a wreath that I made out of our school colors.
























Our school colors are red and black. I thought it would be really cute to have the red wreath and black bow.

























Isn't the bow so cute!! I love the poke a dots. The poke a dot fabric has been very popular.





























Then I also put glitter and that wonderful smell to it.





























This wreath was made for my sister-in- law. I don't think she realize that she was ordering her old home town school colors when she ordered it. Even though she lives very far away I know her heart is still here at home.

They always say once a Bulldog always a Bulldog! Believe me you will always bleed red and black!!


So all you school fans! I do school wreaths whatever your school or college colors are. I would be happy to make you a wreath to support your favorite team.





I hope your Monday is sunny and bright and not rainy and dreary like mine.

Sending my Monday love to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment