Friday, March 25, 2011

Wreath Rentals






















ANNOUCING WREATH RENTALS!!!!

I have had several people asking me if I would be interested in renting my wreaths for weddings, parties, baby showers, wedding showers, etc. I am happy to announce that I am now renting my wreaths.


I would be happy to sit down with you and discuss colors. I will match the color of the wreath and bow to the colors of your wedding. Then I can pick the wreaths up after the wedding. BUT the wreaths would make WONDERFUL bridemaids gifts. Then you don't have to spend hours trying to decide what to get your bridemaids.


Sorry!!! I only do rentals in the surrounding areas where I live at.



If you are interested in renting my wreaths all you have to do is send me a e-mail. I will get back with you as soon as possible. To sit up a appointment to talk about prices and colors.







Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hello.. I saw your link on blog frog. In Carol's Blog links! Your wreaths are super cute. The gold one at the top I think is my favorite. :)

    Stop on by when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete