Monday, March 21, 2011

Benefit Donation Wreath

I recently was asked to donate a wreath for a benefit auction. I have never done anything like this. We have always donated money for benefits.

This time I was so surprised when I was asked to donate one of my items that I make.

I could'nt decide if I wanted to donate a sign or wreath.I just knew I wanted it to look MARVELOUS!!

This is what I came up with.





















Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope my beautiful wreath raises lots of money for the young ladies benefit auction.































This is another view of the wreath. I love this pink color.

























Look at this bow. I just love these polka dot bows! I just can't seem to get enough of them.






















Lots of Sparkles!! It smells WONDERFUL too.

























My wreaths come in lots of different colors. They also come with the bow on them.
If you are interested in ordering a wreath you can e-mail me. If you have Facebook I am on it under Barn Creations! You can leave me a comment on Facebook.


Many Happy thoughts from Barn Creations!





No comments:

Post a Comment