Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Sweethearts


















These are my Valentines! I have 3 Sweethearts!!



My sons are turning into fine young men. In a few years they will have sweethearts of their own.
Look to the side of them at their dad. He's the one that has been by my side for many of years. He seems rough around the edges but he's only fooling you because he's a big softie. He loves snack cakes and Coke Cola. He's a very good dad to our sons. I don't think I could of picked any better of a husband.
Also!!!!
He's my best friend!

I hope your Valentine's Day is a good one!!























4 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Red's BF community. What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two boys as well and love to watch them mature into smart little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! You have a beautiful family. Hope you are all enjoying your Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete