Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Glitzy Blue Wreath

I have been filling orders lately for wreaths. I have to say everyone of these wreaths I make I fall in love with. They are all so beautiful. I really enjoy making them.

Look at the Glitzy Blue wreath I made.























I love the blue it is so showy. I think this would look so good on a door or a wall. It would really stand out and brighten a room up.

























I just love the polk a dot material. The young lady that ordered the wreath wanted a dark brown bow. I thought the polk a dots would look good with the blue.



























Look at all the sparkles!! It smelled wonderful too. All the wreaths are sprayed with glitter and I also spray them with spray that makes them smell really good.































Wreaths cost: $25.00

They come in lots of different colors. If you are interested in placing a order you can e-mail me or leave me a comment. I will get back to you as soon as possible.




Hope you have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment