Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pretty in Poke a Dots

I had a lady place a order wanting a wreath that would be bright. She wanted it to stand out on her door.



This is what I came up with.






















This wreath is just Beautiful!! Every one of these wreaths that I do I fall in love with every one of these. They are all just Beatiful!
























Look at the Poke a Dots!! I think this material is so cute! So bright and showy.


















It sparkles and smells sooo good.


This color is in between red and pink. I call it melon.


When I dye the coffee filters I happen to wear the color on my hands for a few days because it stains them. You never know what color may be on my hands.

























Wreaths come in lots of different colors. I can do most any color that you want.
Cost $25.00

If your interested I am now on Facebook under Barn Creations!! Just leave me a comment, e-mail me, or hop on over to Facebook and leave me a message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.



Many Happy Thoughts from Barn Creations!!




No comments:

Post a Comment