Monday, February 28, 2011

Eat Pray Love Sign

One of my friends just redid her kitchen. I recently made her a wreath for it. The wreath looked beautiful on her wall.

Then she ask me to make her a sign.


Look what she wanted.


















How cute is this?? This sign turned out Great!!

All my signs are made out of barn wood that is about 100 years old. Most of the wood has been up in the loft of our barn for years.


























I just love the black and white together. It looks wonderful!!



These signs also come in red with white letters, white with black letters, and the black with white letters.





















I know this is going to look so good in her kitchen.


Signs cost $40.00

If you are interested in ordering a sign you can e-mail me or leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.



We have had lots and lots of rain in the last 24 hrs. I hope your day is sunny and warm.
May everyday be filled with much love and happiness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment