Monday, January 17, 2011

Barn Quilts

I love old quilts. They all tell some kind of story. Some have traveled many of miles, others have been passed from generation to generation. Whether they are faded over time or torn from years of use. They all hold a special place in my heart.


After running across a article on barn quilts. I started making barn quilts to be on display outside of our house. I display my barn quilts on our fence. I have been ask numerous times what these are.


These are a few that I have made:
































































I can't believe how good these have held up. They have been on our fence for a few years now. In all types of weather. They still look the same as they did when I first hung them on our fence.



May your Monday be peaceful!

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment