Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cold Rodeo

Our sons participate in youth rodeo's in our area. We had a rodeo this weekend. Even though the rodeo was indoors it was still very cold. I think its going to take my feet several days to thaw out. Our kids didn't seem to mind the cold. They had a wonderful time being with all the other kids and taking part in the rodeo. I just stayed under a bunch of blankets all day and the only thing sticking out was my boots.Thats why my feet stayed cold all day.








This is one of my sons chute dogging in a rodeo back in the summer. It was warm and toasty outside ( my kind of weather) and not snowing like it was this weekend.
















My other son finishing his roping run.


















It was a freezing cold rodeo but the smiles on my sons faces was a warm site. They love this sport and take pleasure in competing in all the events. Next time, I will make sure that I wear thicker socks.

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. If it was warm in your area over the weekend. I'm jealous!

Freezing Cold,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment