Thursday, January 13, 2011

I love Boy!!!














This is Boy. Yes, thats his name. I think he should've been given a more proper name than just Boy. Boy is very old for a horse. He has been around a long time. He has done lots of things over the years. He's a jack of all trades.
He has traveled many of miles.

One thing that is close to my heart. I will always love Boy for is that both our boys learned how to ride a horse on his back. We didn't want to put our babies on any ole horse. He never bucked them off once. Considering, they were making him do things he probably didn't want to do.



















Boy is now retired. He has the easy life now. He gets to stay home all the time. He eats all the hay and grass he wants. If he wants to stay in the barn all day he gets to. I think Boy has pretty well got it made.


I hope its bright and sunny in your neck of the woods!

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment