Thursday, February 24, 2011

High School Friend Wifes Wreath

One of my friends that I went to high school with recently saw my wreaths that I have been making. I have known him for a long time. We had classes together all our years in high school. There was one thing I didn't know about him that I found out not long ago. He can SING!!! I mean really SING!!

Well anyway back to the wreath.


He ordered one for his wife.

How sweet is this!

He didn't give me much detail on what he wanted. He just said" blue wreath with white ribbon"

So this is what I came up with.



















Isn't it beautiful!!































I sprayed glitter on it to make it sparkle.


























Its so fluffy and it smells really good.
























He said a white ribbon. I just kinda put the ribbon that I thought would look good on it. The ribbon does have white on it.




























I love the zebra print with the blue.




























I think it turned out Beautiful!!
If you are interested in ordering a wreath just leave me a comment or send me a e-mail. I will get back with you as soon as possible.





Lots of rain brings beautiful flowers come Spring!!
Have a wonderful Thursday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment