Sunday, February 20, 2011

Americana Wreath

I have been busy working on orders this weekend. I have been having so much fun! Most people would call it work but I am having the best time.




My friend(Erin) that works in the dentist office where my husband goes. You do not want me to tell you about my husbands trips to the dentist. Lets just say his nickname there is BIG BABY and leave it at that.

Lets get back to Erin's wreath. She said her living room is Americana and wanted a wreath to go in there.

This is what I came up with.




















I love making these wreaths. Everyone of these wreaths that I make is just BEAUTIFUL.






















Look how beautiful!






















I spray glitter on all them. When the light catches them they sparkle. They are so soft and fluffy. ALSO, I forgot to mention they smell wonderful.

























I added blue material with tan stars on it to the wreath. I tied a bow with the same material. This adds a special touch to the wreath.




























I think this wreath turned out wonderful.


These wreaths cost $25.00.
They come in all different colors.

If you are interested in a wreath. You can leave me a comment or e-mail me.



I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.








1 comment:

  1. Wow these are really beautiful! I love how vibrant the color looks.

    ReplyDelete