Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pretty Beautiful Wreath

I have been busy filling orders and making deliveries the last few days.

I wanted to show you this wreath that I made for a young lady.
























She gave me some ideas on her colors in her kitchen. Thats where she wanted to hang the wreath. This is what I came up with.





















I love how fluffy these wreaths turn out. Beautiful, Beautiful!!




























If you look closely it sparkles. The light shines on it and its looks wonderful.
They smell wonderful too.


























She wanted a black bow. So I found this material at Hobby Lobby. It has small polk a dots in it.




























It turned out wonderful. The white looks so clean and fresh.

Every one of these wreaths I make I fall in love with them more and more. They are just Beautiful.



The wreaths sell for $25.00.
They come in numerous colors.
I can ship them to you in the U.S.



Hope your Tuesday is a good one.
Many Happy thoughts from Barn Creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment